OIS depends on our families each school year to Make a Difference so that OIS can maintain its well-deserved reputation as one of the best schools in California. This year, we are also adding a Technology in the Classroom Fund so that our children can get ahead (and stay ahead) of the technology curve.
Unfortunately, the sad truth is that the funding our students receive from the State of California isn’t sufficient to sustain the high level of education and opportunity that we, as parents, demand of OIS. Donations to The OIS Parents Club’s annual Make a Difference Fund (MaD) and our new Technology in the Classroom (TECH) Fund, along with contributions to the Educational Foundation of Orinda (EFO), are critical in bridging this funding gap.
Your donations to the Parents Club enable us to give our children at OIS the best educational opportunities available in and out of our middle school classrooms. Our continued success depends on every family’s minimum contribution of $750 per child to Make a Difference and $150 per child to our TECH Fund.
100% of your donation will be spent in 2016/17, so your donations directly benefit your child/children this school year. Your donations are also tax-deductible!
PLEASE donate below for the 2016/17 school year to help us Make a Difference and promote Technology in the Classrooms.
There are three ways to donate:
1. Click here to donate online (one time or in installments) to MaD. Click here to donate online (one time or in installments) to donate to TECH funds. Please note: You will need to make separate contributions to the MaD and TECH Funds within our Bulldog Store. Detailed levels for donation amounts are available within both.
2. Send a check made payable to “OISPC”. Our mailing address is OIS Parents Club, Attn. OISPC Fundraising, 80 Ivy Drive, Orinda, 94563. Or you can drop it off in the office! (Please indicate the amount of your donation to each fund on your check).
3. Click here to pledge now and pay later.
Thank you OIS Parents!
Here is what your donations will help fund this year:
- 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Science Materials
- 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Core Classroom Materials/Fieldtrips/In-class presentations
- 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Math Materials
- 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Professional Development/Teacher Training
Note: The Orinda Intermediate Parents’ Club is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization, Tax ID# 68-0434249. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law. Consult your professional tax advisor as to the deductibility of any contributions you make.
And MUCH MORE…
- Supplemental funding for Bulldog Theater
- Supplemental OUSD Staff funding
- Language Electives
- Supplemental Funding for all Electives
- Computer Lab Upgrade and Materials
- Library Supplies and Books
- P.E. Equipment and Materials